Apart from academic facilities such as library, laboratories, workshops, computer center, the campus has the following facilities for leisure, convenience and utility.
- Computing facilities for all students.
- Well equipped engineering Workshops and Laboratories.
- Campus-wide wi-fi facilities for all through high speed internet connectivity from Reliance are available for 24 hours.
- The Institute has a fully decorated and equipped Seminar Hall to conduct seminar, workshops, etc. with the capacity of 50 people.
- Sports facilities such as badminton and volleyball.
- Cafeteria for the students as well as the visitors.
- Parking area for bikes and 4-wheelers for students and visitors.
- Drinking Water from bore well and uv filtration facilities to cater the needs of the campus.
Tentative Year-round schedule :
- A new Academic Session starts from July / August.
- Freshers welcome is given within 15 days from the end of admission which is generally by the end of August.
- A football tournament of the students is held during the month of September.
- Annual Cultural programme is held during February / March.
- Farewell Ceremony to the final year students is held during the month of May.
- Other celebration like Biswakarma Puja, Saraswati Puja etc. are held as per Calendar.
- Foundation day of the Falakata Polytechnic is observed on 10th September every year and the Polytechnic remains closed on that day.
Our Dress Code :
Dress code is regarded as the first step towards discipline, it brings the sense of identity and professional attitude. The Institute strictly follows dress code among students. For boys it is stripped white & violet full sleeve shirt and black trousers while girls can choose i) Full sleeve shirt & Skirt / Trousers or ii) Salwar Kamiz as per their choice. A unique colored tie indicate the ‘year’ of the student presently studying. It is mandatory for the students to wear the identity card. Any violation of the dress code will lead to punishment.
The Institute maintains highest standard of discipline. Students are not allowed to loiter or indulge in noisy or disorderly conduct inside the Institute campus. Smoking or taking intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
Ragging is strictly prohibited here. Any incidence of ragging is should be brought to the notice of the authorities immediately. Any kind of sexual harassment to the girls are handled as per VISHAKHA Guidelines set up by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in order to protect girl students and working woman against sexual harassment in the place of work. Any violation of the Institute discipline will lead to punishment and in extreme cases expulsion of students from the Institute.