Officer in Charge : Sri Supriya Ghatak, Lecturer in M.E.
Telephone & Fax (Office) : 03563 – 260642
Office & Accounts:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Employee||Designation||D.O.J. to this establishment||Email ID|
|1||Giribala Sen(Barman)||Head Clerkemail@example.com|
|3||Satadal Sarkar||Store Keeper||——–|
|4||Raj Narayan Bose||Office Stafffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Madhab Chandra Barman||Cashier||——–|
|6||Biswajit Das||Gr.D Staffemail@example.com|
|7||Shyamal Barman||Gr.D Staff||———|
|8||Ganesh Bhuimali||Gr.D Staff||——–|
|9||Pradip Kumar Dey||Gr.D Staff||———|
|10||Gopa Saha (Das)||Gr.D Staff||——–|
Training & Placement Cell:
T.P.O. – Sri Litan Biswas, Lecturer in ME (for 2018-19 AY)
Contact No. – 03563-260642 (Office)
+91 96794 77161 (Mobile)
Secretary: Sri Goutam Nandi, H.O.D. & Lecturer in ETCE(for 2017-18 Academic Year)
Contact No. – 03563-260642 (Office), +91 98320 60830 (Mobile)
All the teaching faculty are members of Academic Council.
Library in Charge : Smt. Gopa Saha (Das)
Various institutional committees have been set up for smooth functioning of the organisation. These committees look after vivid matters of academic and administrative interest.
- Anti Ragging Committee: As per the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal number 887 of 2009, dated 08-05-2009 to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging and AICTE notification (No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009) dated 01-07-2009 regarding Prevention and Prohibition of Ragging in Technical Institutes, Anti Ragging Committee is formed every year for that academic session to curb the menace of Ragging. The committee is headed by the Principal or Officer in Charge. The committee constitute of nominated members from Administration, Police Dept, Lecturers and Non-teaching staffs, representatives from Guardians of students, Representatives from freshers and senior students. A mentoring cell constituting of four (4) representatives of each department from 2nd and 3rd year students is formed to monitor ragging or ragging related issues. It is the duty of the Anti-Ragging Committee to ensure compliance with the provisions of these Regulations as well as the provisions of any law for the time being in force concerning ragging; and also to monitor and oversee the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- Anti Ragging Squad: Every institution University including Deemed to be University imparting technical education shall also constitute a smaller body to be known as the Anti-Ragging Squad to be nominated by the Head of the Institution with such representation as may be considered necessary for maintaining vigil, oversight and patrolling functions and shall remain mobile, alert and active at all times. Anti-Ragging Squad to be nominated by the Head of the Institution comprising of various members of the campus community and shall have no outside representation. It is the duty of the Anti-Ragging Squad to be called upon to make surprise raids on hostels, and other places vulnerable to incidents and having the potential for ragging and shall be empowered to inspect such places.
- Grievance Redressal Cell: In order to ensure transparency by Technical Institutions imparting technical education in admissions and with paramount objective of preventing unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievances, a Grievances Redressal Cell headed by a ombudsman is formed as per Gazette Notification of AICTE on 25th May,2012.
- Vishakha Committee: Vishakha Committee is formed every year as per Vishakha Guidelines set up by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in order to protect girl students and working woman against sexual harassment in the place of work. The committee is nominated by the head of the institute comprises of Female members and senior teaching & Non-teaching staffs.
- SC/ST Committee : The Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in an institute promotes the special interests of students in the reserved category. It is expected to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficulties.
The Cell may conduct regular remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, writing assignments and making presentations, as well as Hindi and local language classes. The Cell also is expected to organize interactive sessions and informal meetings with students to attend to their personal, social and academic problems.
For AICTE Guideline please visit : http://www.aicte-india.org/adsccell.php
- Scholarships: Beside all these committees, SC, ST, OBC & Minority scholarship related matters are handled by a one member committee nominated by the head of the institute who is supported by the office staff. This committee helps the students in obtaining SC, ST, OBC, Kanyashree and other scholarships as per existing guidelines.For scholarship related information required for any student currently studying , contact –
Sri Lakhan Deo Oraon, Lecturer in ETCE, Contact No. – +91 98306 48620